- This event has passed.
The Best Marriage: How CX & Marketing Make the Marriage Work
November 30, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
How CX & Marketing Make the Marriage Work
Wouldn’t it be great to know what customers really experience when they shop your site, use your app, or consider your services? Even more valuable would be how to use your customer’s experiences to help you enhance customer retention, overall marketing efforts, ROI, and more? Gain valuable insight from our panel of experts on Customer Experience (CX) and Marketing and how this marriage works.
Key Learning Objectives
- What is CX?
- Importance of CX during the Promotions (Marketing) phase
- Impact of CX on customer retention
- Evolution of CX
Who Should Attend?
- CX Community
- Anyone looking to increase customer retention, market with improved experiential insight on customers, improve the up-selling experience, grow Brand Ambassadors and Brand Loyalty.
- What is CX?
- Why take CX into consideration?
- What are the different phases of the customer journey?
- How to establish a positive experience during the promotion phase?
- How the two complement each other?
This event is sponsored by Just The Heart LLC
Free Parking onsite!
For more information on this event, please visit: www.dfwama.com/events
Early Bird Members receive $5 off your member ticket. To receive your $5 discount, click on Enter Promotional Code, enter your member number and click Apply.
Please note DFW AMA’s refund policy: Tickets are nonrefundable unless cancellation is requested via email at least 48 hours prior to the start of the event.