- This event has passed.
The 7 Big Problems in Marketing – CMO Panel
June 26, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join the AMA DFW on June 26th to enjoy a panel discussion on the 7 biggest problems in marketing.
This past spring, the AMA unveiled our first ever intellectual agenda in our almost 80-year history that features what we believe are the “seven big problems” marketers face in the boardroom and in the marketplace. AMA thought leaders discussed the “what” and “why” of each pillar problem in a recent publication of Marketing News. At this AMA DFW event, our panel of local Dallas-area CMOs will discuss the “how”, as it pertains to their businesses.
What are these 7 Big Problems that these AMA thought leaders have identified?
- Effectively targeting high value sources of growth
- Role of Marketing in the Firm & the C-Suite
- Digital Transformation of the Modern Corporation
- Generating & using insight to shape marketing practice
- Dealing with an omni-channel world
- Competing in dynamic global markets
- Balancing incremental & radical innovation
Come and enjoy heavy hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar. Plenty of free parking!
Our panel includes:
- Holly Tsourides, CMO at Authentix
- Rafael Garcia, CMO at Hilti
- Nevin Grinell, CMO at DART
- Kellie Richter, CMO at First Command Financial Services
- Andy Friedman, CCO at American Marketing Association
Monday, June 26th | 6PM – 8PM |St. Rocco’s at Trinity Groves