To be the premiere marketing community delivering excellent practices and resources that develop professionals and grow organizations.
The mission of the Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter of the American Marketing Association is to educate, support, and enhance the performance of its members and marketing professionals in the DFW Metroplex.
- Members come first – we strive to support them. We exist to serve their needs by delivering an interactive environment built on top-notch educational content, professional development, and networking opportunities. We do our upmost to improve the member experience and continually increase awareness of the AMA DFW.
- We are in this together. We support one another, believe we all have something to contribute and share, and encourage participation at all levels of commitment.
- We are committed to leading the long-term development and growth of the Dallas/Fort Worth marketing community through improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the chapter resulting in a positive impact on the bottom line.
- We will deliver; we are results oriented. We instill confidence in our actions and intentions
CHAPTER POLICIES & PROCEDURES MANUAL, CONSTITUTION & BYLAWS:
- 2012-13 AMA SPECIAL MERIT AWARDS – Communications, Programming, and Continuing Excellence
- 2011-12 AMA SPECIAL MERIT AWARDS – Leadership Overall Excellence, Programming, and Continuing Excellence
- 2010-11 AMA SPECIAL MERIT AWARDS – Programming and Continued Excellence
- 2009-10 AMA SPECIAL MERIT AWARDS – Membership and Programming
- 2008-09 AMA CHAPTER OF THE YEAR – First Runner-Up